At the current time, all students wishing to purchase lunch at school will choose between a set hot or cold lunch. Teachers will take lunch orders from students each morning before 8:30 a.m. Lunches will be individually boxed and placed at students' assigned seats just before they enter the cafeteria, so students will not be going through the cafeteria line.
The menu will repeat every two weeks and is currently available to view through October. On the menu website you can click on each item to find an exact ingredient list, allergens, and nutritional information. You can also print out the menu by week or by month.
Seconds and dessert will not be available while we adjust to the new routines in place in the cafeteria. If you think your student will get hungry before or after lunch, please send a snack with your child. Each class will have a designated snack time.
◾ Kindergarten and 1st grade- $4.75
◾ 2nd through 4th grade (includes larger portions)- $5.25
◾ Prices include a choice of bottled water, milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, or orange juice.
◾ Soy milk is available for an extra $1.50
Be sure to load your student's Skyward account to pay for lunch - no cash payments will be accepted!
All lunch payments will be made using your student's ID and Skyward account. You must load money into your student's Skyward account before the first day of in-person learning.
How to add funds to your student’s lunch account:
- Go to eFunds(also available through Skyward by clicking on “Food Service” and then “Make a Payment”)
- Click “Fund Lunch”
- Click “Login”
- Enter your Skyward username and password (case sensitive)
- Select the child that you wish to make a payment for and enter the desired amount to add to student’s account.
- Complete the required steps to enter your payment information and finish check out.
We also suggest that you set your account to automatically reload when your balance gets low.
- In eFunds, select “Payment Settings” tab on the menu bar on the left
- Select “Low Meal Balance Settings”
- Click “Activate Low Meal Balance Settings”
- Adjust settings to the desired amount
If you do not want to automatically reload your account, we suggest you at least turn on low balance notifications under "Manage Account" and "Notification Settings."
Negative Balance Policy
Please ensure that your student's cafeteria account is positive at all times. If a student’s cafeteria account reaches a balance of negative $25, the account will be closed until payment is made. If the student’s cafeteria account reaches a balance of negative $25 a second time, the account will be permanently closed for the remainder of the school year. Failed payments (i.e. bounced or returned payments) will not be counted towards account balances. Thank you for your help!
If you pack a lunch from home, help us with these tips!
- For the time being, we would prefer that lunches be completely disposable, except for reusable water bottles.
- Remember to include napkins, condiments, or disposable utensils your child will need.
- Use packaging that your child can open independently! Yogurt tubes, pouch drinks, and twist off drinks can be difficult for little hands. Ziplock bags are easier than sealed bags.
- All students will wash hands immediately before and after lunch.
- Students will remain with their classroom cohort during lunch and each will have an assigned seat in the cafeteria. Only two to three students will be seated at each table to maintain proper distancing.
- Students will each bring their own plastic shield from the classroom to set up for lunch in the cafeteria.
- Students will not go through the lunch line. All purchased meals will be placed at assigned seats before students enter the cafeteria.
- All meals will be served in disposable containers.
- Volunteers and staff will all be screened before entering the building each day.
- Volunteers will be helping package meals and will not be interacting with students.
- All tables will be sanitized before the next group of students enters the cafeteria.
- Kindergarten- 10:30-11:00
- 1st Grade- 11:10-11:40
- 2nd Grade- 11:50-12:20
- 3rd Grade- 12:30-1:00
- 4th Grade- 1:10-1:40
Classes will also have designated snack times. Remember to send a snack if you think your child will get hungry before or after lunch!
Unfortunately, visitors will not be allowed during lunch at this time. Join us as a volunteer instead!
Cafeteria Chairs, 2020-21
Cafeteria Finance Chair - Mary Margaret Neff
Cafeteria Volunteer Chair - Lyndal Greth
Cafeteria Finance Chair-Elect - Lauren Haig
Cafeteria Volunteer Chair-Elect - Leslie Singleton